Contact Kelly Jones if you want to participate or have questions!
Agenda: Thursday, January 29th Governors Inn, Pierre
· 6:00 pm ~ SDCA board meeting
· 7:45 pm ~ Orientation to current legislative issues & the action plan for Friday.
Dianna Miller our legislative monitor will be joining us.
· 9:00 pm ~ SDMHCA board meeting
Friday, January 30th Capitol Building, Pierre
· 7:30 am ~ Brief meeting in the President’s Lobby for those who only can attend for the day.
· 7:30 – 10:30 am ~ Coffee and Connect!!
· Throughout the morning ~ attend committee meetings and follow a variety of issues.
· 11:45 am – 1:00pm ~ Luncheon at Red Rossa Italian Grille provided by SDCA. Senator Deb Soholt be meeting with us. She will be updating us on what’s happening with the Jolene’s Law Task Force and the suggested changes in procedure for prevention and intervention in Child Abuse in South Dakota. This will be geared to both community & school counselors.
Join us for all or part of the activities!
To reserve a room for the 29th, contact Rebecca Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
A limited number of rooms are available at reduced rates at the Governor’s Inn. Please do so by: January 8th.
$25 stipend is available per participant to help with expenses for those individuals not on a board.